Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally!

Okay, so . . . Emily started her blog and decided she was going to cancel her baby website. I started thinking and though, "hmmmm, I could save that money too." But, my preggo brain couldn't come up with a title and so that was that. But, the idea was still there wandering around in my head wondering should I, or shouldn't I? So, now I have used up all my space on my baby website and am to the point where I pay more $ for picture space and a monthly subscription. And my sister-in-law decided to start her blog. So, I finally found a name and decided to give it a shot. After all, I can always quit if it's too much. But from the sounds of things, these blogs are horribly addicting. Maybe I could trade my coffee habit for blogging and save bucko bucks every year. HA, HA, HA!!! Let's be realistic. Once my second baby is here in September, I'll need all the caffeine I can get! Two babies under two (what was I thinking)??? Oh, yes. I'll be 30 in October. I needed two babies before 30. So, like I said we'll see how this goes ; )

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm soooo glad that I was such a good influence on you.
Ok, so it wasn't just me, but yay!!!
So glad you joined the club!
And I love the name...not redneck at all :) Super Cute

Unknown said...

Awww .... I love your header!! Nothing cuter than our boys' feet!! That was a fun and tiring day!! LOL!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers