Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Starbucks Protege

I'm so lacking in blog post...I'm for sure I've never posted about Luke getting glasses this last summer.  I have a bunch of little blog post ideas aka pictures on my phone...that I have yet to learn how to download the pics to my computer.  Some day :) 
I love this picture of my little guy, holding his hot chocolate, cute in his glasses, rain boots and get this...my $5 North Face jacket garage sale find.  Can you believe it?  I've had that jacket for over a year waiting until he grew into it.  I think it'll fit for at least another year too!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nadia said...

shut up, I was just thinking how cute he looks in that jacket...but I'm too cheap to get the boys one...if you find another one, let me know!

 
Blog Design by April Showers