Thursday, March 17, 2011

Still Alive...and Baby #3 is Here!

Hmmm...I missed an entire month in blog land, and we are over half way thru March.  Oh well.  My days are full with 3 little kids age 4 and under and some days we don't make it out of our jammies.  Just keepin' it real. 

I took my last pregnancy picture the night before my c-section.  Only Baker accidentally erase all my pictures on the camera in the hospital just after being admitted.  Deep breath, went and changed into my hospital garb and took a new "last pregnancy" picture - while on the phone trying to sort insurance mix up stuff.  Real life people.  Real life.  This is it folks.
Baby Hayden joined us on February 7th @ 8:11am
8lbs. 4oz and 20" long

My sweet baby boy.  Chillin' with momma and getting some needed rest.

Going home from the hospital.  Just moments before he was screamin' mad.  My other babies did that too when I buckled them in their car seats @ the hospital.  Strange.

My three amigos on Valentines day.  So cute!

Who doesn't love a sleeping baby???
Photobucket

8 comments:

Candice said...

Congratulations again!!! He is so precious! Love the picture of the three kiddos together! Curious where you found the little knit hat with the buttons, it is possibly the cutest baby hat I have ever seen...

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

YAY! Congratulations! :) Hope you get LOTS of sleep :)

Dana said...

Congrats to you and your family Jackie!! He is absolutely adorable!!!

Erin said...

Awwwwww! Congratulations! What an angel :)

Joe@Blu Cigs Coupon said...

What a great post. I’m emailing this to my friends.

http://www.electroniccigarettecouponstore.com/electronic-cigarette-coupon-codes/blu-cigs-coupon-code-and-blu-cigs-review

prostate health said...

prostate healthI enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
http://prostaprin.net/

v2 couples kit said...

Interesting post. I have been wondering about this issue,so thanks for posting.

http://www.electroniccigarettecouponstore.com/electronic-cigarette-coupon-codes/v2-cigs-coupon-code/v2-cigs-starter-kits

prostaprin.net said...

Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such great reading material!!

Click here http://prostaprin.net/

 
Blog Design by April Showers