Sunday, August 17, 2008

Change




This is my view from the driver's seat in my car. When I look in the rearview mirror, this is the reflection that looks back at me. And early, on this particular warm summer day we were on our way for coffee and a breakfast treat. However, as I went to the take the picture, Luke told me, "mommy no!" "No!" "NO!" He wasn't the least bit interested in having his picture taken what-so-ever. Silly boy. I can't believe how fast he's growing, and that 20 months after his birth, he still changes daily. Maybe I could learn something from that. I drag my feet with change. I like consistency, and people & things I can count on and change is unpredictable. And fortunately for me my second baby is arriving soon and that means . . . change! Time for me to grow and learn and stretch and know that change is good.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers