Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Buddies

Okay, so I celebrated my birthday with two other family members who also share my birthday date (October 25th for anyone out there who forgot). First my step dad. As I mentioned in the previous post, he turned 50. Unfortunately, everyone at breakfast forgot a camera including me (SIGH). So, no picture. But, at dinner there were several cameras! Katie, my husbands' cousins wife turned 31 and she was so thoughtful and came to MY birthday dinner on HER birthday! Ha, ha! It was a great dinner, blah, blah, blah. Here's the pics!



A pic of all the girls



Baker's brother and sister in law and us . . . clean up nice, huh?!



My sis helped organize the event - thank you!



Katie & Me (the birthday girls)

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers