Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Little Ducklings . . .



Luke is almost 2 years old and yet he already has his mind made up about certain things. One of those things he had made his mind up about was his Halloween costume. It didn't matter what costume . . . he wasn't going to wear one. He adores Buzz Lightyear ande yet the costume hung on the hanger and everytime I asked him if he wanted to put it on,"NO!" So, round two I decided that he loves his hooded duck bath towel and my best bet was to try a duck costume. The first one I got was a size 2T and came up to his ankeles not to mention he couldn't fit into the body portion. So, I found a third costume (also a duck) size 3T and figured I had a winner. I figured once he saw other kids dressed up, especially his cousins he would be more inclined to put on his costume and he might actually have fun. I was wrong. Plans changed and we weren't able to go trick or treating with his cousins so, Patrick and I put him in his costume for pictures and that is the entire length of time that he wore his costume. Three costumes later, a couple of minutes and a few pictures. I guess dressing up just isn't for everyone!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers