Thursday, March 11, 2010

Perhaps You've Noticed

The blogging for books button on my sidebar.  It's been there for a little while, yet I haven't told you why.  I'm going to be reading books, writing my own review and then give YOU an opportunity to win your own copy of the books I'm reviewing.  How cool is that?  It's a great way to help with one of my new years resolutions, while being frugal at the same time!  Such a great concept!  My first review is coming the last week of March.  If you love to read, you're gonna wanna check back soon!  If you're looking for some great books head on over to waterbrookmultnomah.com

1 comment:

Emily said...

So far...I've signed up for this twice. No one has contacted me yet. I figured if they didn't choose me to be a participant they would at least tell me no. haha.
Did they get right back to you?

 
Blog Design by April Showers