Thursday, September 24, 2009

Disneyland or Bust!

We are on a plane this morning heading for Disneyland with two children under 3 years. Insane? Perhaps. We will see. But, Papa and Nana are coming along so we should be good.
However, I don't know who's more excited. Luke or mommy.
I've only been to Disneyland once for half a day when I was 17.
I've never seen the entire park.
Haven't ridden on all the rides.
Never seen a Disney parade.
I'm soooooo excited!
And Luke, since we told him a week and a half ago that we were going to Disneyland. . . has stated every single day "Mom. I go Disneyland."

My favorite was the day after we told him we were going, we were sitting at the breakfast table. I asked Luke, "what do you want to do today?"
Luke said, "Mmmm . . . go see Buzz and Disneyland."
(Refering to the Toy Story 3D remake movies coming out October 2nd).
Ha Ha!!!
Say a prayer for smooth plane rides, and peaceful nights.
I'm sure I'll have a few stories when I return ♥

2 comments:

Erik and Mary said...

YAY! Have fun! WE LOOOOOVE IT THERE! Be sure to ride PETER PAN! ;) It's an oldie but a goodie!

Alexis said...

Have a great time! We were there in the spring and it was beautiful. I miss all the crazy roller coasters and the overly expensive food... Well ok, not the prices. ;)

 
Blog Design by April Showers