Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Christmas Quiz

My SIL April posted this on her blog, and in the spirit of Christmas I wanted to post it too. Hope you learn a little and feel free to post on your blog (with your own answers of course)!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the shape of the gift and the amount of time I have to prep gifts! The year Luke was born, it was bags all around.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Are you kidding??? We live in Oregon. Plus didn't you know? A real tree is part of "going green." : ) Okay. If I had a big house with a beautiful front room I would probably get a big artificial tree (hypothetically speaking).

3. When do you put up the tree? Depends. Around the first weekend of December.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years.

5. Do you like eggnog? A little goes a long way. Unless it's an eggnog latte - yummy!!!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A light pink skirt and matching white/pink sweashirt top to match.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom-in-law. She has good taste and has everything she needs.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My babies.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. A hand-me-down from my Grandma who passed away. I grew up playing with it. Very sentimental. But if you ever visit you're welcome to play with Baby Jesus & the fam- LOL!!!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - if I could just get them ordered.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? An electric pencil sharpener from my parents. Ugh.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause. OH! But I like Family Man too.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't recall.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peanut Butter Balls.

16. Lights on the tree? Of course! Not doin' candles - sheesh.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Parents house's (local).

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Doubt it.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. Never have bought one before. Maybe this year on the 26th!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. We have so much family we celebrate on both days. Midnight Christmas Eve has been Baker's and my tradition to exchange our gifts. Now that the babies are here . . . we need a new tradition.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Bad drivers.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Angels, snowmen and handmade ornaments.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Don't really care as long as it's homemade and warm : )

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My babies to be healthy & a table & chairs for my kitchen.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers