Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Lovin' It!

If you happen to be a coffee junkie like me, here's a treat for 'ya!

Because I'm doing the 6 week Biggest Loser challenge at my gym, I decided to cut WAY back on my Starbucks addiction. So, one day I got the itch for some caffeine and coffee. Let me tell you. If you are trying to cut calories, and increase your workouts at the same time then . . . if you're me, you take a nap.

And are tired. Every. Day.

So, after a couple weeks a coffee treat seemed to be what the doctor ordered.
Which by the way, Diet Dr. Pepper is yummy too. $1 for a large 32oz diet pop at McDonald's. YIPEE.
Back to my story about coffee.

Did you know that an iced, nonfat, sugar-free vanilla latte is only 50 calories??? Be still my beating heart! And after almost two weeks of no coffee, it tasted d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. My friend tried to tell me I wouldn't miss coffee. Apparently, she needs to spend a little more time with me. This 13 year addiction just doesn't vanish overnight baby!
PS - DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE FUNKY MONKEY GIVEAWAY - ENDS TONIGHT!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers