Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween in Review

So here's a sneak peak of what the kids were going to dress up for halloween. This was earlier in October when they went to their cousin's birthday/costume party. It ended up being one of the best pictures of both of them in their costumes. Go figure!

Spidey & Ladybug

Can you tell how excited she is to wear her hood?

(ooh . . . and notice I got the green sweatshirt for my b'day instead of the white - my choice. I ♥ it)!

Spidey and Ladybug with Papa

We went trick-or-treating with my nephews - Robin and Sir Peter (from the Chronicles of Narnia). Sir Peter was sure to tell each person at every house who he was. It was very cute. And Spiderman was a little confused about the terminology at the beginning of the evening. While everyone else was saying, "trick-or-treat, " he was saying, "Chuck E. Cheese!"

SO. FUNNY.

Halloween 2009

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics!! I'll have to get the ones off of my camera and share them, too!

Erik and Mary said...

Sooo cute!!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers