Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Aching Mouth

I have always been complimented on my smile. Well, okay. Ever since I had my braces removed and my teeth finally straightened out - I've been complimented. A LOT. So it's been quite a while since I've had any dental work done besides my routine cleanings every six months and x-rays every year. I've become accustomed to going to the dentist, having my teeth cleaned and, "see 'ya in six months!"

So, I was quite appalled surprised when last week I went in for my half-year cleaning and found out I had not one, but FOUR cavities! FOUR. Great. Talk about a humbling experience. So, I get to go in two separate times because they didn't want to numb my entire mouth at once, and get my teeth fixed.


Today was the right side. The procedure went smoothly. The right side of my face was numb for four hours. And now, my mouth kinda hurts. What I learned this week? Floss in between your back molars!

1 comment:

Mom B said...

You joining your sister with all of those cavaties. Brush and floss. Brush and floss.

Love ya, Mom B

 
Blog Design by April Showers