Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!

List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! (Thanks Em)!


  1. I can't imagine my life without a relationship with Jesus Christ. Everything that has happened in my life both good & bad have pointed in one direction. There is a God. And He is real. Very real. If you need some proof . . . then let's chat and I'll share my stories with you.

  2. That being said I have a hard time trusting people.


  3. In my head I'm a cute, petite 5' 4-3/4", skinny, size 6 momma who gets up @ 5:30am on any given day to stay in shape, pray for my family and greet my babies with a happy smile each morning. REALITY - I'm workin' on it.


  4. I like things that match, co-0rdinate and are uniformed.


  5. I believe some things are worth waiting for.


  6. I love school. I want to go back.


  7. I like my car so much it scares me. It's my dream car. Well . . . it's my dream FAMILY car. Still holdin' out for my '67 cherry red mustang convertible.

  8. I never thought I would enjoy being a stay at home mom as much as I do.

  9. I've never really enjoyed exercise. I'm trying to teach myself to enjoy it.

  10. I was co-captain of the cheerleading squad my senior year in high school. My junior year . . . I didn't make the "good" team. Senior year - we won second at the state competition. We missed first place by .8 or .08 of a point. We ROCKED!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good answers!
Loved the first one.

 
Blog Design by April Showers