Saturday, March 7, 2009

SO. WRONG.

I was wrong. So wrong. There was no end to the tunnel. No light. Just more vomit. LOTS of vomit. And poop. More poop. My poor baby was standing in the shower at 2:30 am shaking as I cleaned him up from head to toe. Not kidding. It was in his hair. I just wanted to cry. This is either the nastiest flu bug ever or there's something wrong. Either way . . . I'm tired of it. So, he's on his first dose of prevacid (to treat the acid or ulcer). Prevacid may not be right for everyone and has a low occurrence of side effects in adults including diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea and constipation. Hmmmmm . . . what are the odds we don't see any change? A seven day supply for $30. EEK. That's with insurance. So he has his prevacid and I have wine. Cheers to a new day.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers