Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Fav

Picture from Uggaustralia.com
For Christmas I received a pair of these lovely slippers.  They are wonderful!  Coming from someone who goes barefoot while at home slippers can sometimes be sticky and too warm.  These are comfy and perfect for running to the garage, grabbing the paper or even driving to get coffee.  And seeing as how I have been blowing my nose and sneezing all day yesterday . . . I may be living in these today.  Thank you Mom B for the great Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Erik and Mary said...

I got a pair for my birthday in the Camel color. I LOVE THEM!!! Much more then I thought I would. I can stand all day in the kitchen without my back and feet killing me!

Emily said...

I wear my fake Kirkland brand ones everywhere! One of my favorite Christmas gifts for sure!!

 
Blog Design by April Showers