Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Savings


I have decided to track (to the best of my ability) our spending and savings for household & grocery items during 2009. I am still somewhat new to couponing and I'm excited to see how much I can save for my family during the upcoming year. With two babies in diapers and one on formula, our expenses will certainly be higher this year. However, the new year has just begun and the savings has started already. This evening I bought 6 jumbo packs of pampers, 2 packages of pork chops, 7 boxes of hot pockets, 6 boxes of lean cuisines & 2 boxes of Electrosol dishwashing tablets for $44.84 and saved . . . get this $42.00. Not too bad for diapers, however, I think we can do better, because I'm still learning. Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers