Monday, January 12, 2009

Well . . . POOP!


Yes, this is a blog about poop. Why? Because Baby #1 is beginning to recognize his bodily functions. Last week he peed on the potty on two different occasions before his bathtime. Today, I was getting ready for the day at my bathroom sink, and I turn to look in the closet, and he's in there . . . grunting. Great. "No, no, no!" Do you need to go poop? Low and behold he didn't go in his diaper. (This is a HUGE first). So, I set him on the toilet and he proceeds to do his business. I was completely shocked. First of all, I always catch him after the fact. Secondly, just a few months ago, this is the same child who was scarred to death of sitting on the toilet, or even on a child's toilet ring on top of the toilet. Now, he sits up there proud as can be. And, I must say, I praised him ALL day long for his accomplishment. We called Daddy at work, Grandma Jean & Auntie Shell to tell them all the good news. And boy, did he beam whenever we told someone about his success. Because of that, we had to take a picture. And no. There's nothing showing in the picture people. That would be gross. Very gross.

BTW - Baby #2 decided to poo while playing in her saucer, and it went up her back. Absolutely gross. And no. There is no picture of that. UGH. The title is very appropriate.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers