Monday, May 18, 2009

If I Only Had A Brain!

Today was busy. Very busy. Each kid went to the doctors. Different doctors, different times, different sides of town and guess what? Both are fine. Great. Seventy dollars less in the bank account and my kids are normal. HA! So, it's suddenly a jammed packed week. We are leaving for the beach again on Thursday night and I'm having a play date Wednesday which leaves tomorrow to accomplish too many things. Hmmmm . . . I'm gonna have to cut some stuff out. But I'm sitting on Facebook talking to a dear friend about scones for our brunch playdate and suddenly realize I haven't cleaned out the cupboard that mouse #2 ran around in. GASP! I seriously have another thing to do before Wednesday morning. Not that people will be rummaging through my kitchen cabinets, but gross. I HAVE to get that done. How could I forget to clean out that cabinet? I miss my brain.

BTW - I got my hair cut. Maybe I'll post a picture sometime. But that means I need makeup on. Soon bloggy friends.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by April Showers