Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So Sad

I know I'm a day late in posting this, but did anyone watch Jon & Kate on Monday night? It was so sad and depressing. Yesterday their names were constantly in the back of my mind. Wondering what was going on at this point in their marriage. Where are they at now. Have they completely given up? Are they getting help? And at times a little prayer. God, save their marriage. Don't let it be too late. Ironic. It's only a tv show. Yet, it's someone's sister, aunt, uncle, friend, brother and most importantly, eight little kid's mom and dad. And their lives are forever changing. If they cancelled the show today and were getting help, that would be the best news ever. But, I don't know the whole story and no one does except Jon, Kate and God. And it would be wonderful if the three of them could spend some time with each other.




I also want to point out how UNCOOL it is for family members to bag on each other. Especially publically. And to other people. Seriously. What is the point? Kevin (Kate's brother) and Aunt Jodi have done some interviews. For what? To tell the truth? A very noble concept. However, it comes across like slammin' your fam! If that relationship wasn't damaged enough before, these interviews seem to put a few more nails into the coffin. Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all. That's a life lesson I'm still learning.

2 comments:

Emily said...

here here...to everything!
Man, I feel so bad for them and the kiddos.

Erik and Mary said...

they've been weighing on me as well. Not sure, it's not like I know them, but I route for them as Christian parents! I think about what happend to them renewing their vows? SO sad, I truly hope they get with God and get it right!

 
Blog Design by April Showers