Monday, July 20, 2009

Who's High Maintenance Now?

Baker and I went and saw the new(er) Transformers movie. Revenge of the Fallen. Very cool. You gotta know the story line, or else you probably won't like it. However, I grew up playin' not only with baby dolls, paper dolls and the like, but with Lego's and Tonka Dump Trucks too. And I remember having Transformers in the house. Pretty sure I played with those too. Anyhow, Baker wants a new Camaro now. Honestly. And boys say girls are high maintenance. PA - LEASE!!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Haha- I saw the first Transformers- but not the second one yet. The first was pretty cool. So many special effects- I can't imagine what i was like to actually film.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Yep, I'd look HOT in a Bumblebee car:

http://vintagedutchgirl.blogspot.com/2008/02/transformers-robots-in-disguise.html

 
Blog Design by April Showers