Wednesday, October 21, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

I got the hand yesterday.

From my almost 3 year old.

We were at the store, shopping for multiple birthday presents, goodies for his birthday party, daddy's birthday, papa's birthday etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

It finally came time to leave as it was well past his bedtime and he spots a DVD display in the center of the walkway. (How convenient). He runs over to it and squats down to browse the selection of movies.

My mom and I are standing with our carts and continue toward the door when I stop, look back and say, "It's time to go . . . come on!"

He promptly replies without skipping a beat, "Uh, hold on juss' one minute!" While raising his hand in a stop motion. "I'll be wight there."

My mom and I had to look away while we giggled.

Sometimes three year olds are funny. Very funny.

4 comments:

Faerie Goddess said...

That is too funny! I must hide my head and laugh often in my house.

Emily said...

Whoa boy!!! Here we go...
That's funny.

Grama Jean said...

It still makes me giggle :)

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

LOVE it :)

 
Blog Design by April Showers